- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
A Battle Claw is a specialized three- or four-fingered Battle Armor manipulator designed for close-quarters anti-BattleMech attacks, first introduced by Clan Wolf in 2868. Larger and more powerful than Basic Manipulators, a Battle Claw is primarily designed for brute strength at the expense of dexterity. It is capable of rending armor off of a 'Mech, as well as hanging on to the handholds found on OmniMechs, but is useless for operating most equipment.
- TechManual, p. 259, "Battle Claw"