- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
A Battle Claw is a specialized three- or four-fingered Battle Armor manipulator designed for close-quarters anti-BattleMech attacks, first introduced by Clan Wolf in 2868. Larger and more powerful than Basic Manipulators, a Battle Claw is primarily designed for brute strength at the expense of dexterity. It is capable of rending armor off of a 'Mech, as well as hanging on to the handholds found on OmniMechs, but is useless for operating most equipment.
- TechManual, p. 259, "Battle Claw"