- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Mass||50 tons[[Category:50 ton BattleMechs]]|
|Speed||54  km/h|
By virtue of being an official albeit not positively canonical product, the game expansion and the 'Mechs presented therein including this one must be considered apocryphal.
The Belial is a ballistic-focused version of the Uziel Medium 'Mech, not suffering as badly from overheating issues and carrying a Pulse Laser to back up the twin Gauss Rifles it brings to the fight. It weighs in at 50 tons, and travels faster then any other Medium BattleMech, with a max speed of 54 km/h.
In an unusual move that goes against the usual BattleTech universe standards 'Mech speeds are expressed in mp/h rather than km/h, as such the speed figure has been converted to km/h for this article.
- MechAssault: Phantom War user manual, p. 16, "Belial"