|Belinda's Irregulars |
Belinda's Irregulars was a relatively short-lived mercenary command formed from elements of the Star League Defense Force, Rim Worlds Army and Armed Forces of the Federated Suns.
During the First Succession War the Irregulars aided the Third and Fifth Crucis Lancers in repulsing an attack by a multiregiment CCAF task force attempting to retake the former Liao world of Chesterton in 2812. The battle was a complete disaster for House Liao with the defenders emerging victorious.
During the Second Succession War, the Irregulars were assigned to defend Tawas when the Third Liao Guards invaded the system. During the first hours of the fight, the Irregulars' CO, Colonel Belinda Williams, was killed along with her senior staff when their DropShip was downed. Shaken but not beaten, and led by young officer Captain Maggie Ross, the Irregulars stalled the CCAF forces until the Irregulars finally forced them retreat on the 22nd of June 2830. Only 31 Mechwarriors and 26 'Mechs lived to tell the tale.
Following the brutal battle on Tawas, the remaining elements of the Irregulars and Simpson's Samurai joined together to form the Bloody Suns.
|Commanding Officers of Belinda's Irregulars|
|Colonel||Belinda Williams||Until 2830|
Belinda's Irregulars (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
- - At this point in time the Irregulars were a medium-weight regiment operating at just under half-strength and were stationed on Tawas.
Belinda's Irregulars (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Mira with an operational readiness of 56 percent.  The unit was disbanded during the war.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 First Succession War (sourcebook), p. 36, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Second Succession War (sourcebook), p. 95, "Second Succession War Deployment Table - Armed Forces of the Federated Suns"
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation , p. 47, “Proffered Hand”
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Second Succession War (sourcebook), p. 24, "The Suns-Confederation Front"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 First Succession War, p. 135, "Mercenary Combat Commands (AFFS)"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Second Succession War, p. 95