- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The Bell Accord was an agreement between the Federated Suns and the Capellan Confederation. Signed in 2546, it stipulated that both sides would not use strategic or tactical atomic weapons in war.
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederaion), p. 39
- Era Digest: Age of War, p. 6 "THE CONFEDERATED SUNS?"