Bellatrix (Individual Merchant-class JumpShip)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
- This article is about the Merchant-class JumpShip. For other uses, see Bellatrix and Bellatrix (Union).
The Bellatrix was a Merchant-class JumpShip owned and operated by the Northwind Hussars, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Bellatrix and her sister ship, the Necromo, were two of the ten JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 56, "Northwind Hussar's: Clan's Bane"