Big Kev's Brigade
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Big Kev's Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 2864)|
Founded in 2853, Big Kev's Brigade shortly after accepted a contract with the Draconis Combine. By the end of Second Succession War in 2864 the battered Big Kev's Brigade had lost nearly two-thirds of their original strength and were stationed on Lucerne, still under contract with the Combine.
|Commanding Officers of the Big Kev's Brigade|
Big Kev's Brigade (Regiment/Green/Fanatical)
- Note: At this point in time the light-weight unit had an operational readiness of 135 percent.
Big Kev's Brigade (Regiment/Regular/Questionable)
- Note: At this point in time the light-weight unit was stationed on Lucerne with an operational readiness of 44 percent.
- Submitted by BattleTech fan and BattleCorps contributor Alex Fauth, Big Kev's Brigade were one of the fan submitted mercenary unit names selected by Catalyst Game Labs for use in the Second Succession War sourcebook - Topic: Second Succession War Mercenaries - by the fans!
- Based on additional material that was submitted by the author but not published (and which is thus technically Fanon/Non-canon), the commanding officer was Colonel Kevin "Big Kev" Batterson; their insignia was a cheerful cartoon man giving a big thumbs up while grinning; their parade colour scheme is teal with a purple trim; and he unit's unofficial motto was "I'm excited".
- Second Succession War, p. 97 "Second Succession War Deployment Table - Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery (DCMS) - Mercenary Combat Commands (DCMS)"
- See also this article's talk page.