In 3067 Bithinian Ballistics was the Capellan Confederation's largest producer of autocannons for BattleMechs and other combat units. They had held this title since the Second Succession War.
Bithinian Ballistics chose to build its autocannon factory alongside a large refinery. While convenient for production, it makes for awkward defense. The refinery complex is extensive and reinforced enough to make an ideal base for any invader wanting to take the nearby ballistics plant. Security for the facility often calls upon whatever front-line troops are on the world to augment their defenses.
Since the start of the Jihad, the facility on Bithinia suffered no losses of capital and personnel, and was at full production in 3079.
The company's CEO in 3067 is Mandrissa Elaine Jackson. She was made a noble in 3051 after she acquired plans for LB-X Autocannons from Mydron Automatic Weaponry.
Bithinian Ballistics has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Bithinia::|
|Mydron V||AC-5 - UrbanMech|
|Mydron A||AC-20 - UrbanMech|
|Mydron Excel||LB 2-X AC|
|N/A||LB 5-X AC |
|N/A||LB 20-X AC|
|Mydron Excel||LB 10-X AC - UrbanMech|
|Mydron Excel||Ultra AC/10|
|Mydron Obliterator||Ultra AC/20|
|Mydron MiniGun||Machine Gun - UrbanMech|
|"Thousand Fire" Long Tom Cannon||Artillery|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handbook: House Liao, p. 133, "Bithinian Ballistics Company Profile"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 142, "Bithinian Ballistics Profile"
- ↑ Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 7
- ↑ Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3, "State of the Industry Table"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Objective Raids, p. 142, " Produced Bithinian Ballistics Components"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Tactical Handbook
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3075, p. 52, "Thumper Artillery Piece Note"
- ↑ Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 174