- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
Bithinian Ballistics chose to build its autocannon factory alongside a large refinery. While convenient for production, it makes for awkward defense. The refinery complex is extensive and reinforced enough to make an ideal base for any invader wanting to take the nearby ballistics plant. Security for the facility often calls upon whatever front-line troops are on the world to augment their defenses.
Bithinian Ballistics has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Bithinia::|
|Mydron V||AC-5 - UrbanMech|
|Mydron A||AC-20 - UrbanMech|
|Mydron Excel||LB 2-X AC|
|N/A||LB 5-X AC |
|N/A||LB 20-X AC|
|Mydron Excel||LB 10-X AC - UrbanMech|
|Mydron Excel||Ultra AC/10|
|Mydron Obliterator||Ultra AC/20|
|Mydron MiniGun||Machine Gun - UrbanMech|
|"Thousand Fire" Long Tom Cannon||Artillery|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 133, "Bithinian Ballistics Company Profile"
- Objective Raids, p. 142, "Bithinian Ballistics Profile"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 7
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 142, " Produced Bithinian Ballistics Components"
- Tactical Handbook
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 52, "Thumper Artillery Piece Note"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 174