- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Development|| Herbert A. Beas II |
Randall N. Bills
|Primary writing|| Herbert A. Beas II |
Randall N. Bills
Loren L. Coleman
David L. McColluch
|Cover artwork||Klaus Scherwinski|
|Illustrations|| Gerhard Moszi |
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
From the back cover
|“|| November 3067 saw the culmination of work two centuries in the making, work begun by Primus Conrad Toyama of ComStar, successor to Jerome Blake and the man responsible for single-handedly turning ComStar into a pseudo-religious organization with a vision: to lead mankind to the light... by any means necessary.
When the Star League self-destructs, a shadowy power behind the fanatical Word of Blake pulls the strings taut in righteous anger, launching a war to bring humanity to its knees. Confusion reigns, and each faction finds itself isolated amid its own turmoil. Yet as a new decade dawns, glimpses of the greater whole begin to appear through the dark clouds. The true battle has only just begun.
Blake Ascending: A Jihad Compilation is an omnibus reprint of Dawn of the Jihad and Jihad Hot Spots: 3070; the first two sourcebooks in the seminal Jihad plot line. The Blake Ascending sourcebook shakes the Classic BattleTech universe to its foundation, documenting the opening years from 3067 to 3070. The series of events presented in this book unfold in a rolling format, allowing readers to immerse themselves more directly into the action than ever before. Players of both Classic BattleTech and Classic BattleTech RPG will find framework rules to run any type of campaign in regions through out the Inner Sphere during this chaotic time.
- Blake Ascending is a reprint of Dawn of the Jihad and Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, in one volume. Except for errata, no changes have been made to the contents.
- Editors: whenever you cite Blake Ascending in an article, please also cite the relevant pages from the other two books. In Blake Ascending, the first 160 pages match those of Dawn of the Jihad exactly (ex: BA p. 137 is the same as DotJ p. 137). All pages after p. 160 correspond with Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, when 160 is subtracted from the BA page number (ex: BA p. 200 is the same as JH:3070 p. 40). The reprinted JH:3070 table of contents is on pp. 162-163 in BA.