Bloody Fang (Individual Cameron-class WarShip)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
- This article is about the Cameron-class WarShip. For the Broadsword-class DropShip, see Bloody Fang (Individual Broadsword-class DropShip).
As of 3059 the Cameron-class battlecruiser Bloody Fang was serving as the CWS Bloody Fang within the Clan Wolf touman and was serving with Beta Galaxy. The Bloody Fang remained an active part of the Wolf touman for the next decade and into the chaos of the Jihad.
The Bloody Fang was one of a handful of Clan Wolf WarShips confirmed to have survived the Jihad. During the Dark Age the Bloody Fang remained an active part of the Wolf touman, although maintaining their diminished WarShip fleet remained a continual problem for the Wolves due to their lack of shipyards; fortunately, the Wolves were able to contract with Clan Sea Fox to have some work done at the Sea Fox shipyards. By 3145 the Bloody Fang was one of five active WarShips in the Clan Wolf Naval Star, serving alongside a pair of Liberator-class heavy cruisers, the CWS Jerome Winson and CWS Victoria Ward, the Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser CWS Dire Wolf and the Wolf flagship, the Congress-class frigate CWS Rogue.
When Clan Wolf abandoned its Occupation Zone and relocated, conquering a swath of worlds on the border between the Free Worlds League and the Lyran Commonwealth to form the new Wolf Empire, the Bloody Fang and the other WarShips of the Clan Wolf Naval Star were largely conspicuous by their absence; while the newly-established Wolf Empire contained nothing more by way of shipyards than their former Occupation Zone did, the Bloody Fang was no worse off for support and maintenance facilities than she had been before - save that the Sea Fox shipyards were further away than they had been.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 139, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 52, "Naval Assets"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 21, "Fleet Assets"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 161, "Clan Wolf Fleet"