- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|DB-6000 Defiance Bluestreak|
|Manufacturer||Defiance Motors of Tharkad|
|Use||Civilian transportation, off-road use, racing|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Monocycle (small)|
|Top Speed||210 kph|
|Power Plant||Hydrogren Fuel Cell Engine|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||2000 km|
The Bluestreak is a line of civilian monocycle racers produced Defiance Motors on Tharkad. The latest model, the DB-6000, debuted in 3061 at the Tatyana-500 Motocross, winning the race that year. Built for cross-country touring and racing, the monocyle is small yet powerful, with exceptional endurance from its compact engine.
Weapons and Equipment
The Defiance Bluestreak features no weaponry or armament, but is exceptionally fast, with an off-road speed of 210 km/h. The Bluestreak has seating for a driver and passenger, and a small cargo hold with one access door in the rear capable of carrying up to 25kg in supplies. It is also equipped with a forward-facing Searchlight.
As of this writing, there are no record sheets for the Defiance Bluestreak.
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 159, "Vehicle Profile"
- "Tactics of Duty", Ch. 5