- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Cover artwork||Karsten Schreurs|
|Publisher||Ulisses Spiele GmbH|
|First published||12 October 2016|
|Preceded by||Sturm auf Arc-Royal|
Blutige Jagd ("Bloody Hunt") is the 33rd in the line of original German-language Classic BattleTech novels. Written by Stefan Burban and following up on the events from his earlier novel Sturm auf Arc-Royal, it was published on 12 October 2016.
Written in German and exclusively published in that language so far, Blutige Jagd does not meet the current criteria for Canon in the BattleTech universe. As an official product published under a valid license, it should be regarded as apocryphal.
From the back cover (translated from German)
|“|| The civil war that polarized the citizens of the Federated Commonwealth for years concludes with the battle of Tharkad. But for some, the war is far from over.
Oberstleutnant Hans Grüner, one of the architects of the attack on Arc-Royal, manages to flee besieged Tharkad City at the last moment with a group of followers. He escapes into the Periphery to set up his own petty kingdom.
He's well prepared for that kind of surprise though...