- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Nickname||"Champions of the Grand Union"|
|Parent Formation||Free Capella|
Borodin’s Vindicators came into existence in late 3058 when Mandrinn Tormano Liao formed the unit with stolen money from the Free Capella movement's coffers. Most of the unit’s personnel came from the Tikonov region and were descendants of the Republican Guard soldiers.
Capellan Civil War
Xin Sheng Campaign
|Commanding Officers of the Borodin's Vindicators|
|Leftenant General||Victor Borodin||3058|
The Vindicators try to rotate their forces in waves, keeping fresh units at the point of attack at all times.
Borodin’s Vindicators (Regiment/Regular/Independent)
- CO: Leftenant General Victor Borodin
Borodin’s Red Wings (Wing/Regular/Independent)
- CO: Wing Commander Major Mikhail Pogarski
Vindicator Cavalry (2 Battalions/Regular/Independent)
- CO: Armor Commander Major Nori Hanus
The final instructions of Treyhang Liao after his death on October 31st 3070 was to dissolve the Free Capalla movement.  Presumably the Vindicators was disbanded at this time although it is not known if those orders were carried out.
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 115
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 25 - "Timeline Mandrinn Liao dies and his will orders the dissolution of the movement".