- This article is about the Hanseatic League planetary system. For other uses, see Bremen.
|X:Y Coordinates||-792.652 : 807.085[e]|
|Recharge time||184 hours|
The Bremen system was the location of at least one habitable world, Bremen IV and (as of 3079) located in the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. It was approximately 1,131 light-years from Terra in the coreward/anti-spinward direction.
- 3067 - Hanseatic League 
- 3079 - Hanseatic League 
- 3140 - Escorpión Imperio (from October) 
- 3141 - Scorpion Empire 
|Jump Point distance||8.53 days|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||28°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Avian|
|Landmasses||3 (Hansa, Weser, Kreuznach)|
|History and Culture|
|Government and Infrastructure|
|Political Leader||Council of Merchants|
Bremen was the capital world of the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. The world contained the main houses of the large trading families and the Council of Merchants. Despite being a nation known for trading, Bremen was not one of the worlds that allowed trading with outsiders to take place. This provides some insulation between an outside aggressor and the Hansa.
Bremen became the place of the key battle during the Hanseatic Crusade—the Escorpión Imperio's invasion of the League. Hansa's forces were unable to stop the Clanners, which eventually reached the capital, Freie Hansteadt. The battle turned against the Hansa's forces, and the 12 October 3140, a day which later became known as "Red Saturday," a team of Scorpions Elementals penetrated into the capital and captured the Council of Merchants. The merchants, refusing to surrender, activated a failsafe which detonated explosives and destroyed much of the city along with a great lot of both Scorpions and Hansa defenders. The devastation put a quick end to the battle and signaled the end of the League's independence.
- - At this time, RDF 1 was at 95% of full strength; 20% were using advanced equipment with 5% equipped with Clan OmniMechs.
- - At this time, RDF 1 was operating at 75% of full strength, with 25% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Freie Hansestadt: the capital city of Bremen, located on Hansa
|Closest 20 systems (2 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 33: "Bremen"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 4
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24: "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204: "Hanseatic League"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 13: "Wave 5"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 13: "Mopping Up"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18: "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, pp. 11, 14