Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Bremen nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-792.652 : 807.085[e]|
|Recharge time||184 hours|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||28°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Avian|
|Population|| 129,300,000 (3079)|
Bremen IV - more commonly known simply as Bremen - was the capital of the Hanseatic League.
Bremen is the capital world of the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. The world contains the main houses of the large trading families and the Council of Merchants. Despite being a nation known for trading, Bremen is not one of the worlds that allows trading with outsiders to take place. This provides some insulation between an outside aggressor and the Hansa.
- - At this point in time RDF 1 was at ninety-five percent of full strength; twenty percent of the RDF were using advanced equipment, with five percent equipped with Clan OmniMechs.
- - At this point in time RDF1 is operating at 75% of full strength, with 25% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
Bremen has three continents named Hansa, Kreuznach and Weser.
- Freie Hansestadt: the capital city of Bremen, located on Hansa.
| Closest 20 systems (2 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 33, "Bremen"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 4
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204, "Hanseatic League"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 13
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"