Bremen nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-792.652 : 807.085[e]|
|Recharge time||184 hours|
The Bremen system was the location of at least one habitable world, Bremen IV and (as of 3079) located in the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. It was approximately 1,131 light-years from Terra in the coreward/anti-spinward direction.[e]
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||28°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Avian|
Bremen IV - more commonly known simply as Bremen - was the capital of the Hanseatic League.
Bremen was the capital world of the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. The world contained the main houses of the large trading families and the Council of Merchants. Despite being a nation known for trading, Bremen was not one of the worlds that allowed trading with outsiders to take place. This provides some insulation between an outside aggressor and the Hansa.
- - At this point in time, RDF 1 was at ninety-five percent of full strength; twenty percent of the RDF was using advanced equipment, with five percent equipped with Clan OmniMechs.
- - At this point in time, RDF1 was operating at 75% of full strength, with 25% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
Bremen had three continents named Hansa, Kreuznach and Weser.
- Freie Hansestadt: the capital city of Bremen, located on Hansa.
|Closest 20 systems (2 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 33, "Bremen"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 4
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 204, "Hanseatic League"
- Operational Turning Points: Hanseatic Crusade, p. 13
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 18, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"