- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Disbanded||17 December 3069 (destroyed)|
|Affiliation||Grey Death Technologies|
Brewer's Legion was a corporate security force that Defiance Industries, through Duke Brewer of Hesperus II, had deployed to the Gray Death Technologies manufacturing plant on Glengarry in 3067 as a gift to provide security much like the Defiance Self-Protection Force.
On 16/17 December 3069, the manufacturing plant came under attack from the Eighteenth Word of Blake Militia Division. Brewer's Legion, then an understrength combined-arms battalion, defended the factory from well-established defensive positions on the Chancy Plateau but were pinned down and overrun by BattleMech assaults and flanking attacks from battle armor troops. A remnant of survivors retreated to the factory proper and held out in a reinforced bunker for several hours before Purifier battle armor stormed their position. It was noted the Word of Blake forces "slaughtered" Brewer's Legion, then looted the facilities and inflicted heavy damage.
In a note signed "CK.1074" (from the context, a note by Chandrasekhar Kurita from October 3074) the author remarks that his investments on Glengarry had been destroyed and that the factories he'd "purchased are nothing but girders and ashes, and Brewer's Legion is no more."
|Commanding Officers of Brewer's Legion|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 143 (Gray Death Technologies profile)
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 224-225 ("The Sacking of Glengarry")
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 91, "18th Division (Bloody Revelation IV-delta)" writeup
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 15