- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Crazy Bo"|
Buford Krazny isn't known on Solaris VII for his hot piloting skills or his ugly-as-sin mug.
During the Word of Blake Jihad and occupation of Solaris, he made a name for himself the last few years during the Blakist occupation as one of the best couriers among the underground rebel cells scattered around the planet, though it cannot be confirmed he joined the SHDL. Piloting his customized 'Mech (that had been bought directly from Clan Diamond Shark merchants he wsa the reason the cell's network is able to maintain coordination in their frequent hit-and-fade attacks against the Word of Blake occupiers. Combining the blazing speed of his 'Mech and his intimate knowledge of the underground transport tunnels that crisscross below Solaris City, any messages or goods given to him for special transport always arrive at their destination in record time.
It is not known if he survived the Jihad.
It is not known which was Buford Krazny usual 'Mech while fighting in the Solaris Games.
Titles and Positions
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 160 Piranha
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade