CBT Combat Ground Vehicle Hit Location Table
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
See Total Warfare, Page 193.
Ground Vehicle Hit Location Table
|Die Roll (2D6)||Front||Rear||Side §|
|2 *||Front (critical)||Rear (critical)||Side (critical)|
|3||Front †||Rear †||Side †|
|4||Front †||Rear †||Side †|
|5||Right Side †||Left Side †||Front †|
|9||Left Side†||Right Side†||Rear †|
|12 *||Turret (critical)||Turret (critical)||Turret (critical)|
- † - The vehicle may suffer motive system damage even if its armor remains intact. Apply damage normally to the armor in that section, but the attacking player also rolls once on the Motive System Damage Table, at right. Apply damage at the end of the phase in which the damage takes effect.
- * - A result of 2 or 12 (or an 8 if the attack strikes the side) may inflict a critical hit on the vehicle. For each result of 2 or 12 (or 8 for side attacks), apply damage normally to the armor in that section. The attacking player then automatically rolls once on the Ground Combat Vehicle Critical Hits Table, p. 194. A result of 12 on the Ground Combat Vehicles Hit Location Table may inflict a critical hit against the turret; if the vehicle has no turret, a 12 indicates the chance of a critical hit on the side corresponding to the attack direction.
- § - Side hits strike the side as indicated by the attack direction. For example, if an attack hits the right side, all Side results strike the right side armor. If the vehicle has no turret, a turret hit strikes the armor on the side attacked.