- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
Formed in 2975 by former members of the Marian Praetorian Guards.
2984 they defended Bowie Industries on Wyatt against Marik forces during Operation Killing Stroke. The defending Seventeenth Arcturan Guards and the mercs were defeated. After this event they retreated to the Free Worlds League.
On Epsilon the mercs stand for the next decades. During the 4th Succession War, the merc command was fired because the commander demanded to see more action and better handling.
In the 3030 the unit joined forces with the Magistracy of Canopus. During the Andurien-Canopian invasion the command battle against the Kincade’s Rangers Warrior House Dai Da Chi on Drozan but must withdrew in face against such odds.
October of 3068 the unit was on a high alert level because the Jihad had erupted.
|Commanding Officers of Caesar's Cohorts|
|Major||Worrell Orosco||3025 - 3067|
The companies supported each other in mobile engagements.
Caesar's Cohorts (Regiment/Green/Questionable)
- Contract:FWLM 
- CO: Major Worrell Orosco
Caesar’s Cohorts (1 Battalion/Regular/Reliable) 
- Assault class designs
- Centurion Company: Captain Raul Clarkson
- Legionnaires Company: Captain Allison Rubens
- light/medium 'Mechs
- Half of the equipment is upgraded
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p.109
- Historical: Brush Wars, p.87
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 111
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update