|Manufacturer||Snow Raven Industrial Complex Beta|
|'Mech type||Clan OmniMech|
|Chassis||Raven WC2 endo steel|
|Armor||Compound LZ-7 ferro-lamellor|
|Engine||Type 280 Extralight|
|Communications System||TDWS-37 Mk. 2.2|
|Targeting Tracking System||"Hermes" CT-44|
|Heat Sinks||14 double|
The Carrion Crow is a Raven Alliance OmniMech designed alongside the heavier and more expensive War Crow. Deployment of the Carrion Crow is limited to the Raven touman, with the Alliance Military Corps not receiving any of these 'Mechs. A fast medium 'Mech, the Carrion Crow is intended to be a standard medium 'Mech for the Alliance.
Weapons and Equipment
The Carrion Crow is built on an endo steel chassis, which houses its 280-rated XL engine that allows the 'Mech to move at a top speed of 111 km/h. Protection is provided by nine and a half tons of ferro-lamellor armor, while 14.5 tons of pod space allows the Carrion Crow to carry weapons that let it effectively fight heavier units.
The Prime configuration of the Carrion Crow is equipped with an ER PPC and PPC capacitor as its main weapon, supplemented by an improved heavy medium laser in each side torso and an ER small laser in the head. The most interesting factor of this configuration is the engine supercharger that allows the 'Mech to sprint at up to 140 km/h. Finally, the heavy heat load is managed by an additional four double heat sinks, bringing the total to 14.
- Alternate Configuration A
- This configuration carries a HAG 20 and three tons of ammo in the left arm in place of the ER PPC and its capacitor. To make space for this, all other weapons were dropped except for the center torso improved heavy medium laser and the head-mounted ER small laser. BV (2.0) = 1,622
- Alternate Configuration B
- The B configuration mounts an improved heavy medium laser in the right arm, while the left arm carries an ER large laser. Supplementing this is an ATM-9 in the left torso, with two tons of ammunition in the right torso. Also present is an engine supercharger for enhanced sprint speeds, and a Watchdog CEWS is mounted in the center torso to disrupt enemy networks. BV (2.0) = 2,083
- Alternate Configuration C
- This configuration is more of an infighter, with each arm carrying an ER medium pulse laser while each side torso carries a single Streak SRM-6. The single ton of Streak ammunition is stored in a CASE II protected bay in the center torso. What sets this configuration apart is the 180 meter jump radius provided by six jump jets mounted in the legs and torsos. BV (2.0) = 1,826
- Alternate Configuration D
- This Carrion Crow can cover 210 meters thanks to seven jump jets. The right arm has an ER large laser, the left arm carries a pair of AP Gauss rifles with one ton of ammunition, and the left torso carries an improved heavy medium laser. The right torso carries a Streak SRM-6 with one ton of ammunition to capitalize on compromised armor locations. BV (2.0) = 1,930