- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
The Castle Defense was a defensive tactic employed by Inner Sphere forces during the later waves of the Clan Invasion, designed to exploit the Clans' unwillingness to utilize any numerical superiority over their opponents. Inner Sphere commanders would identify the most likely target by an invading Clan force and construct one or more defensive lines around it. When the Clan units attacked the static line, reserve units were swiftly redeployed at the incursion point and the defenders would converge on any Clan OmniMechs in an attempt to overwhelm them.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 38