Category:Aerospace Fighter classes
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- Read more →
- Editors: Want to create a new Aerospace Fighter class article?
The weight (mass) classification of aerospace fighters is different from BattleMechs in that there are no "assault" aerospace fighter classes, and the mass limits are different for light (up to 45 tons), medium (50 though 70 tons), and heavy (75 through 100 tons) aerospace fighter classes. Small Craft (which may mass up to 200 tons) are occasionally seen as an "assault fighter" pendant if they are configured for combat and mass over 100 tons; it should be noted, however, that unlike aerospace fighters they cannot make use of fighter bays and typically require a crew of more than one person.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Aerospace Fighter classes"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.