- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Archaic weapons are uncommon weapons, typically based on extremely old technology. However, an archaic weapon can still be a modern piece of technology. A Vibroaxe for example is a logical jump forwards from the conventional pre-historical Axe.