Category:Drugs and poisons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
The articles in this category are about fictional drugs and poisons in the BattleTech universe. All known real-world drugs such as alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, cannabis/hashish, cocaine, Heroin, amphetamines, methamphetamines, phencyclidine, LSD, etc. exist in the BattleTech universe as well.
Game rules on drugs and listings of some of these substances and their in-game effects can be found in Combat Equipment, pp. 78-82 (MISCELLANEOUS GEAR AND RULES: Drugs) and most recently in A Time of War, pp. 317-321.