- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Not to be confused with describing handheld long arm sized weaponry, These vehicle sized "Rifles" are the precursors to modern autocannon and were based on the main guns used by tanks on pre-spaceflight Terra. They are generally described as being "Light", "Medium" and "Heavy", rather than the usual convention of describing autocannon by the amount of damage they do.