- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
This category lists all articles about ultralight-class 'Mechs, i.e. those below 20 tons of mass. Under current construction rules, which require 'Mechs to mass at least 10 tons and measure mass in 5-ton increments, ultralight 'Mechs would therefore mass either 10 or 15 tons.
Most ultralight 'Mechs are constructed to IndustrialMech standard. Some agencies including namely the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery do not consider units below 20 tons of mass proper BattleMechs by definition even when they are designed and built as BattleMechs (see also BattleMech#Ultralight).
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ultralight BattleMechs"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.