I was just wondering, what do we want to do about the quasi-canon stuff from like MFUK and MFNA??--CJKeys 20:11, 26 December 2006 (CST)
- I have no problem with it being added, but I'd suggest it have a category created for each of those sources. --Revanche (admin) 10:12, 30 December 2006 (CST)
- hi, the "Violator" are not here. Sourge Wizkids example: Domination number 100 greets Helmuth from Austria — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) on 20 November 2008.
Before the rebuild/update of Sarna, there was an area for fan-made Mechs. While some were just embarrasing crap, a few were on a level rivalling professional made official designs. Are they deleted? Searching for "fan" did not yield any usable results... Heretic1311 (talk) 16:52, 16 May 2014 (PDT)
- Those were moved over to the Fanon Wiki, and you should be able to find all them over there. -BobTheZombie (talk) 17:28, 16 May 2014 (PDT)
- Never knew there is a separate wiki for Fan art/works now... Thank you, Bob! Heretic1311 (talk) 01:43, 17 May 2014 (PDT)
I am going to be removing Category:Dark Age Mechs because as it stands it is the only group of 'Mechs we sort by era.. And I am trying to cut down on the treatment of the Dark Age as a seperate entity as it has been part of the main universe for years. Also going to be killing Category:MechWarrior 4 BattleMechs because we do not really need a category for a single product.--Dmon (talk) 04:57, 19 June 2019 (EDT)
Mech entry templates
Just curious about a couple things for mech entries. I'm going to be putting in some effort over the next few weeks, in trying to make them more uniform. My focus will be the prime variants. I've noticed a lot of entries have one speed listed in the description, and a different speed listed in the side bar(not sure what we call that). I presumed we were listing walk speed of the unit(in kph). It almost seems like someone made the text bodies and used walk speed, and someone else made the sidebars and used sprint speeds. User:Icedpyre (talk) 11:06, 02 July 2020 (ADT)
- Hey Iced, I left a note about this on your talk page likely as you where typing this. I shall copy it here.
|“||I have reversed your edit on the BattleMaster article because BattleTech rules have a Cruising speed and a Maximum speed (esentially walking and running) plus additional rules for Jump Jets and Sprinting. As the wiki is more lore based Cruising speed does not really make any sense because as you are likely aware walking is an activity with a variable pace. So we list speed as what published figures call Maximum speed as likely to be in universe published safe working speeds of the machines if that makes sense.||”|