Category talk:Equipment

This article is within the scope of the Technology WikiProject, a collaborative effort to improve BattleTechWiki's coverage of BattleTech technology and equipment. If you would like to participate, you can visit the project page, where you can join the project and see a list of open tasks.

This article has been flagged for review by the Project: Technology team. If you have reviewed this article, please remove the tr parameter from this template.

What goes here?[edit]

Heat Sinks, Active Probes, ECM Suites, Targeting and Tracking Systems (all BattleMechs have Advanced Fire Control Systems). -- unsigned PerkinsC.

Anything that doesn't do shooting. All those things you've listed above are piece of equipment. Actual guns belong in weaponry. I'm planning attempt to write articles on actuators, transportation bays, and so forth. Also it was intended as not as weapon. Things like shovels, plows are also considered equipment which can be used as improvised as weapons which still belongs here. My problem is i have no way make info boxes. I keep screwing them up. Want help? -- Wrangler 17:17, 4 December 2009 (UTC)