- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
I wonder if the German titles as additional info would be good and if so where should this info be placed? In the Box or at the end of the page?--BigDuke66 03:47, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- What do you mean, 'the box'? Because there aren't really any on this category page, I assume you mean in another article type? If the German novel is the primary source, I would give it the same placement as any other English source. However, for an article on the book itself, I'd suggest putting (German novel) in the article name.
- Sorry I mean the infobox in the novel article. Personally I would prefer to put a note on the end of the article.--BigDuke66 13:14, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
German Novels.. Inclusion?
At the moment the German Novels are only included in the Apocryphal products Category. Although they are not strictly canon any more I still believe they should be places into the general Novels category because that is what they are, they will still retain their Apocryphal tagging but will be much easier for people to find. Thoughts on this? --Dmon 20:28, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
- Agree. With the Fanon Purge decided and well underway, I don't think we need to exclude apocryphal material from the categories anymore. Frabby 21:02, 15 September 2011 (UTC)