- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
I think you guys MIGHT want to list folks like Sam Lewis and others who have worked on the older books for this game. — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 17 January 2010.
Canonized people and their characters
I have taken the step of rearranging a few of the people and character articles so that they all work the same way. All Character articles have an otheruses tag at the top and use the same naming conventions (illustrated below):
- Character > Name.
- Real Person > Name with (Person) in parenthesis.
The reason I have chosen to use the parenthesis on the real person rather than the character is because the primary focus of this wiki is the fictional universe, as such whilst meaning no disrespect to the people themselves such a system will maintain the focus from a reader point of view.--Dmon (talk) 10:16, 29 September 2018 (EDT)