|Manufacturer||Clan Blood Spirit Reserve Industriplex-2|
|Engine||45 Type CX Fusion|
|Communications System||Tabitha-II Howler|
|Targeting Tracking System||CEC-PM 7|
The Cecerops ProtoMech was designed and built by Clan Blood Spirit using materials acquired from Clan Snow Raven. Unlike first generation ProtoMechs like the Erinyes, the Cecerops has high speed and decent weaponry. The high speed allows the Cecerops to outrun most 'Mechs and Elementals, while keeping pace with fast hovercraft like the Shamash. Though not as heavily armored as some other ProtoMechs, the design's high speed prevents most opponents from getting a target lock.
The Cecerops is assigned to the best available Blood Spirit pilots. These officers are highly skilled and very experienced in ProtoMech tactics by the time they are assigned to Cecerops.
The Snow Ravens received several shipments of the Cecerops, but deployment details are unknown.
Weapons and Equipment
Original Cecerops from TRO:3075
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 152 - "Cecerops Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 153, "Cecerops Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 285
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 152, "Cecerops Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 286
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 287
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 288
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 224