- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Born||5 January 1951|
Cesar Magsombol is an artist with a substantial body of work as an animation artist.
He is credited for letters, pencil and ink in the Blackthorne BattleTech (Comic series) issues #5, A Sense of Foreboding, and #6, The Nature of War (with Pat Zircher credited for the script). In these stories the depictions of various BattleTech spacecraft, namely the Union-class DropShip Faultless, a JumpShip (apparently Invader-class) and what looks like an Olympus-class space station are easily recognizable, while the depictions of various BattleMechs and ground vehicles diverges significantly from their established appearance, unlike other issues of the comic series. Cesar Magsombol may have had a sourcebook on BattleTech spacecraft available as a source but none on 'Mechs or vehicles.