- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|CK-3 CherryPicker AgroMech|
|Introduced||Succession Wars era|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Engine||Internal Combustion Engine|
In April 3057, Alexander Carlyle and Davis McCall acquired a bicentennial CherryPicker during an uprising on Caledonia that was modified to carry a machine gun and what amounted to a small laser. They hoped to contact the Gray Death Legion as their DropShips descended on the world, but in the chaos that ensued their AgroMech was considered a possible threat and was attacked and destroyed by Legion forces. Carlyle and McCall survived and managed to make contact nonetheless.
- One such 'Mech was noted to be "at least two centuries old" as of 3057, marking the design Succession Wars era or yet older.
- Tactics of Duty, p. 234
- Tactics of Duty, p. 234, makes it clear this is no BattleMech by design; AgroMech type confirmed by Master Unit List entry.
- Tactics of Duty, p. 223
- Tactics of Duty, pp. 223-227, 234-236, 242-244
- Tactics of Duty (novel)