- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|CK-3 CherryPicker AgroMech|
|Introduced||Succession Wars era|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere IndustrialMech|
|Engine||Internal Combustion Engine|
In April 3057, Alexander Carlyle and Davis McCall acquired a bicentennial CherryPicker during an uprising on Caledonia that was modified to carry a machine gun and what amounted to a small laser. They hoped to contact the Gray Death Legion as their DropShips descended on the world, but in the chaos that ensued their AgroMech was considered a possible threat and was attacked and destroyed by Legion forces. Carlyle and McCall survived and managed to make contact nonetheless.
- One such 'Mech was noted to be "at least two centuries old" as of 3057, marking the design Succession Wars era or yet older.
- Tactics of Duty, p. 234
- Tactics of Duty, p. 234, makes it clear this is no BattleMech by design; AgroMech type confirmed by Master Unit List entry.
- Tactics of Duty, p. 223
- Tactics of Duty, pp. 223-227, 234-236, 242-244
- Tactics of Duty (novel)