- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Died||28 March 3080|
|Grand Duke of Oriente|
|Parents||Burton Halas (father)|
|Children|| Timothy Halas|
As one of the strongest supporters of former Captain-General Thomas Marik, Halas saw both the good and bad times for the League. His political support helped Thomas to get his political, military and economic reforms against the resistance in the parliament. With the outbreak of the Jihad he stands to his son in law, even at the cost of close adviser like his cousin. With the dissolution of the FWL the Grand Duchy take a neutral position and to survives the political changes. Because his Daughter was a hostage to the Word of Blake on Atreus and a rescue mission failed, Christopher Halas contacted Devlin Stone through his son Edgar Halas.
Titles and Positions
|Grand Duke of Oriente
| Succeeded by|
- Era Report: 3062, pp. 85-86, "Christopher Halas Profile"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 61, "The Jihad In Review"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p.72, "Christopher Halas Profile"