Christopher Halas (30th c.)
|Died||28 March 3080|
|Title(s)||Grand Duke of Oriente|
Knight of Atreus
Knight of the Silver Cross
Member of the Order of the Saber
|Parents||Burton Halas (father)|
Christopher Halas was the Duke of Oriente and father in law to the "false" Thomas Marik.
As one of the strongest supporters of former Captain-General Thomas Marik, Halas saw both the good and bad times for the League. His political support helped Thomas to get his political, military and economic reforms against the resistance in the parliament. With the outbreak of the Jihad he stands to his son in law, even at the cost of close adviser like his cousin. With the dissolution of the FWL the Grand Duchy take a neutral position and to survives the political changes. Because his Daughter was a hostage to the Word of Blake on Atreus and a rescue mission failed, Christopher Halas contacted Devlin Stone through his son Edgar Halas.
Christopher died of natural causes on the 28th of March 3080, at which point his daughter Sherryl became Duchess of Oriente, and his son-in-law Thomas Halas became Duke.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 146, "Christopher Halas"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Era Report: 3062, pp. 85-86, "Christopher Halas Profile"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 61, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ MechWarrior: The BattleTech Role Playing Game, Second Edition, p. 125
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Handbook: House Marik, p. 63
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p.72, "Christopher Halas Profile"