Classic BattleTech Quick Start Rules
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Classic BattleTech Quick Start Rules|
|Cover artwork||Franz Vohwinkel|
The Classic BattleTech Quick Start Rules is a free product created by FanPro and now offered by CGL on both the CGL and BattleCorps websites, detailing how to play a basic game of Classic BattleTech. It provides very basic 'Mech record sheets (for the HER-2S Hermes II, HBK-4G Hunchback, CDA-2A Cicada and ENF-4R Enforcer).
From the CBT Website
|“|| As a courtesy to new players we are presenting a condensed version of the rules for your enjoyment free of charge. This will allow those of you new to the game to play some simple test games to evaluate if Classic BattleTech is for you. Classic BattleTech is a game of skill and luck, and we are certain that new players will find this an excellent introduction to a very rich game and universe.
Almost everything needed to play is included, the only exceptions being a couple of pencils, a pair of six-sided dice, and of course you and your imagination.
As always, enjoy, and thank you for supporting Classic BattleTech.
- Quick Start Rules
- Weapon Attacks
- Training Scenario
- Record Sheets