Cluster Arrow Missile
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Read more →
Cluster Arrow Missiles are a variation of Arrow IV missiles first developed by the Terran Hegemony in 2620 and recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3047. They are designed to burst at low altitudes, showering an area with miniature bomblets.
Infantry in a hex hit by Cluster ammunition are considered in open terrain regardless of any fieldworks, while 'Mechs and other vehicles resolve such hits a Shot from Above. Units hiding within a building are protected, although the building itself may take damage as per normal rules.
- Tactical Operations, p. 354, "Cluster Artillery/Arrow Missiles"