- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
Founded during the Word of Blake Jihad after the relocation of ComStar to Arc-Royal, ComTech was set up to exclusively supply the material for the starved Com Guards during the later years of that conflict.
Located nearby the volcanic Mount Zugspitze on Arc-Royal's Gerechtland, ComTech is a joint venture between ComStar, the Lyran Alliance and the Kell family, with the Com Guards receiving most of the factory's output of MIT 23 MASH vehicles while the other partners instead receive the bulk of the profits. Plans to expand the facility were put on hold around 3080 as increased lava flows forced the company to direct extra funding towards upgraded protection against volcanic damage. 
ComTech has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Arc-Royal:|
|MIT 23||Wheeled Vehicles - MASH Vehicle|
|Hermes 80||MIT 23|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Angst WideCom||MIT 23|
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 23 "ComTech"
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 3
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 97
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 44, "Produced MIT MASH Vehicle Components"