- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Copperhead Shells are special munitions fired by Long Tom, Sniper and Thumper artillery. The shells were first introduced by the Terran Hegemony in 2645 as an adaptation of the Arrow IV Homing Missile. They were not quite as popular with the SLDF as the Arrow IV system, which was much more portable, but the technology was rediscovered and put into production by the Capellan Confederation in 3051 due in part to their limited supply of Arrow launchers.
- Tactical Operations, p. 355, "Copperhead Artillery"