Coventry Metal Works Refit Facility
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Coventry Metal Works Refit Facility|
The Coventry Metal Works Refit Facility was established during the Jihad during the fight to liberate Coventry. Originally nothing more than a warehouse facility for Coventry Metal Works, several engineers relocated to the facility and began performing repair work on damaged LCAF units. Over the course of the Jihad the facility became more capable, eventually being able to assemble and repair light 'Mechs used by the local militia.
After Coventry was liberated from the Word of Blake, the facility remained active and continued to repair militia units and perform some light assembly while the main Coventry Metal Works lines were repaired.
Coventry Metal Works has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Coventry:|
|STG-3R Stinger||Light BattleMech|
|SCB-9A Scarabus||Light BattleMech|
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 16