- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
Curtiss Hydroponics (also referred to as Curtiss Hydrosystems), listed as "CHydro", is a major industrial conglomerate based on Paradise in the Free Worlds League. Originally, they were a small manufacturer of hydroponic food production systems. Curtiss then became known for manufacturing and distributing the TriFil water purification system that nearly drove the Ryan Cartel bankrupt, and then in 2668 purchasing all of the Ryan Cartel's assets which they continue to operate as their own Ryan's Iceship Division.
Curtiss Hydroponics (Power Systems Division) is a division that branched into the IndustrialMech market. Following the destruction of its Curtiss Militech BattleMech factory on Paradise and the imposition of a moratorium on BattleMech construction by Devlin Stone, Curtiss Hydroponics withdrew from the military market and focused instead on the civilian sector reconstruction following the Jihad. The move into IndustrialMechs was thought of as a way to both supply the massive reconstruction effort and circumvent the BattleMech restrictions at the same time.
Curtiss Hydroponics (Power Systems Division) has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Silver:|
|Kallon FWl Heavy Industrial w/CASE||Diomede|
|CurtissComm Mk III||Diomede|
|Dynatec 256/Missiletrac V Advanced||Diomede|
|ThruSteel Heavy Duty||Diomede|
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 128-129; Handbook: House Marik, p. 137
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 7, "BattleMechs"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 110, "Produced Diomede Components"