- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|X:Y Coordinates||-1,237.70 : -702.73[e]|
The Cygnus Loop was the name given to a nebula located approximately 300 lightyears rimward of the Vul Rift, in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery. The provided coordinates designate the nebula's center point.
The Cygnus Loop was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature and its definition as a nebula, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on the Cygnus Loop.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"