- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|BattleTech forum handle||DarkISI|
Daniel Isberner is a German author who works as a freelancer for Catalyst Game Labs as author, unit designer and factchecker since ca. 2008.
He is credited as a contributor for several BattleTech sourcebooks (especially Technical Readouts) and is a member of the MUL Team as unit construction/BV and spreadsheet expert. A (brief) interview with him was published via BattleCorps.
Since mid 2013 he is also writing the "Battletech Wochenrückblick" for Ulisses Spiele. A weekly review of everything Battletech had to offer during the last week. This includes not only new products or production updates (for German and English products), but also notable fan work or information about upcoming conventions/events.
Battletech Writing Credits
- Technical Readout: Prototypes
- Experimental Technical Readout: Succession Wars, Volume 1
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries
- Silent Reapers (upcoming German novel)
- Schattengalaxis I - Die letzten Tage (Novel)
- Schattengalaxis II - Feuertod (Novel)
- Schattengalaxis - Blutfall (Short Story)
- Schattengalaxis III - Das letzte Gefecht (Novel)
- Schattengalaxis - Die Trilogie (Novel)
- Legenden der Elben - Verbannt (Legenden von Foresun I) (Novel)
- Der Brand: Brandgefährliche Kurzgeschichten (Short Story Collection)