Dark Wing Cluster (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|A dark green falcon holding a BattleMech's arms in its talon|
|Dark Wing Cluster|
|Nickname||The Old Vultures|
|Affiliation||Clan Jade Falcon|
|Parent Command||Gamma Galaxy|
This Cluster is one of the many Solhama units in Clan Jade Falcon. Note that "Dark Wing" is a generic term in Clan Jade Falcon denoting solahma units, so the unit described here, also known as The Old Vultures may be "a" (and not "the") Dark Wing Cluster.
In 3051 the unit was assigned to Apollo when Snord's Irregulars attacked the planet in search of an SLDF facility which turned out to be Camelot Command. After defeating elements of the cluster, they left the planet, but there was enough information still on the planet for the Dark Wing Cluster to locate by themselves the SLDF facility.
The unit embarked in the Hawk Eye (an Aegis WarShip) along with the Diamondstar (a Union-C DropShip) and the Majestic Defiance (another Union-C DropShip). Surprised by the batchall issued by Snord's Irregulars, they accepted the fight, which they lost.
|Commanding Officers of the Dark Wing Cluster|
Dark Wing Cluster
- Command Star
- Trinary Alpha
- Trinary Bravo
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 95
- Rhonda's Irregulars (scenario pack), p. 52 "Jade Falcon Rooster"