- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||black with White & Red trim; a dagger with a rose vine entwined around its blade, set on black circular field|
|Rating||A (3054 and 3067)|
|Faction Affiliation||Draconis Combine|
|BattleMechs|| 25 (3051 and 3054)|
Culturally associated with the Draconis Combine, the DeLon Stables is a Solaris VII stable run by the DeLon family. The stable is thought to have connections to the Mafia (the Bertolli clan) and the Yakuza equally. The Stable is based in Kobe.
From the mid-3050s until 3062 the DeLon Stable saw an impressive rise in fame and popularity because Theodore Gross won several Championship titles. The death of Gross during the 3062 riots brought a downswing though. This was also the first visit place Omiko Kurita did when she came to Solaris to lift the ban on Combine citizens fighting in Solaris, which had made all Kuritans of Solaris in a way Ronin in older times.
During the Jihad several MechWarriors of the DeLon Stables, alongside several from the Silver Dragon Stables, joined the Solaris Home Defense League under the leadership of Erik Gray. Many of them were killed in action. After the execution of Kelley Metz by the Word of Blake occupation, a yakuza syndicate (implicitly the Hamagachi clan) under Connor DeLon prepared to take control of the lucrative data smuggling via courier vessels, bypassing the world's HPG.
Stable Master and Owners
By the time of the Jihad in ca. 3068 it was run by Connor DeLon; his father, Thomas DeLon, was pushing seventy at the time but still considered one of the sharpest minds of Solaris City. Connor gained full control of the Stable when his father died in 3069 from a congestive heart failure.
- Harold Malone is long-time employee of the DeLon family, as his father was. He is a skilled technician who sometimes signs on with mercenaries and returns with advanced battlefield salvage.
|Joseph Brendal||Civil War|||
|Theodore Gross|| Clan Invasion
|Solaris Games Grand Champion from 3059 to 3062|||
|Robert Hopton||Clan Invasion|| Class Four Champion
Ranked 15th in Solaris Top Twenty Open Class
|Phoebe Itasha||Dark Age|||
|Herbert Jordan||Dark Age|||
|Kasigi Mihabu|| Clan Invasion
|Ranked nineteenth in the Solaris Top Twenty|||
|Srin Odessa|| Clan Invasion
|Ranked tenth in the Solaris Top Twenty|||
|Ichabod Timkin||Civil War|||
Tactics and Style
The warriors of the stable use advanced technology to best effect and some rumors suggest that even Clan technology from the former stable owner's Warhawk (Masakari) were distributed among them.
The stables own a training ground with the barest amount of facilities for training located in the town of Mitchell southeast of Solaris City. They have awalled roofless large expanse of low concrete structures that serves as training arena for 'Mech Combat. The MechWarrior accommodations are comfortable.
DeLon Stables has a reputation for resolving its problems with the help of thugs and organized crime.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to B Rated Equipment.
They have the following abilities/special rules when using Mappack: Solaris VII's Stable Specific Rules. (Using old rules prior to Total Warfare) A Blackstar player may choose two of their most powerful Level 1 weapons and exchange it for upgraded Inner Sphere (Level 2) technology that is the corresponding version the weapon (example PPC to ER PPC). This may be done only as long this upgrade does not violate any standard construction rules. If any of remaining tonnage is available, it maybe used towards tweaking 'Mech armor, ammunition and heat sinks only. No rolls for success of this weapons swap are necessary when using Customization rule for 'Mechs in Mappack: Solaris VII sourcebook.
DeLon MechWarriors suffer a -1 Initiative penalty when not fighting one-to-one duels.
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Player's Handbook, p. 36 "Entertainment"
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar on Solaris VII...
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 17 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Assumption of Risk
- Blood Price
- "Wolf Hunters
- Solaris VII: Box Set - Gamemaster's Book, p. 19 "DeLon Stables"
- "Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers", p.22 "Connor DeLon"
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 19 "DeLon Stables"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 23 "DeLon Stables"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.160 "MRP-3S MORPHEUS"
- Solaris Gamemaster's Book, p. 23 'The Top 20'
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 288 "3132 Solaris VII Championships Season Review (Part 4)"
- MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII, p. 64 "BattleMech Stable Table"
- Lion's Roar
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 23 - "DeLon Stable"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - DeLon Stables special abilities