Death's Gaze Cluster
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Death’s Gaze Cluster|
Death's Gaze Cluster nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||487.197 : -1708.993[e]|
Death’s Gaze Cluster is a significant astronomical feature in the rimward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,777 light-years from Terra, the Death’s Gaze Cluster is relatively in-between Nebula D77 and Chaffee, and in front of the rimward Star Cluster 1108. The location of the Death’s Gaze Cluster was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Star Cluster 1108||185.9||Chaffee||217.0||Nebula D77||242.5||Mizdargh||380.5|
|Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11||397.3||Fager||413.1||Star Cluster 752||541.4||Horgens||585.3|
|Star Cluster 889||592.2||Aurigae||614.7||Leviathans Rest||663.1||Knechee||1081.7|
|Farhome||1095.7||The Swan's Eye||1102.7||Pharos||1108.5||Saggina||1132.2|
|Star Cluster 65||1160.3||Erod's Escape||1207.2||Colchis||1211.1||Fylovar||1219.6|
The Death’s Gaze Cluster was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the Death’s Gaze Cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on the Death’s Gaze Cluster.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"