Death's Gaze Cluster
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Death’s Gaze Cluster|
|X:Y Coordinates||487.197 : -1708.993[e]|
Death’s Gaze Cluster is a significant astronomical feature in the rimward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,777 light-years from Terra, the Death’s Gaze Cluster is relatively in-between Nebula D77 and Chaffee, and in front of the rimward Star Cluster 1108. The location of the Death’s Gaze Cluster was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
The Death’s Gaze Cluster was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the Death’s Gaze Cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on the Death’s Gaze Cluster.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"