- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| Clan Wolf|
Refusal War and A New Command
The Thirty-Seventh Striker Cluster would effectively cease to exist as a unit during the Refusal War, with ComStar intelligence indicating the infamous Marcos Radick, to have died in that conflict. In the war's aftermath, several survivors from the Thirty-seventh apparently made their way to Clan Wolf-in-Exile. A few remaining Warden warriors from the 341st and 352nd Assault Clusters joined up with survivors of the Cluster and were integrated in order to rebuild it. 
The reforming Cluster was itself reformed in late 3058 into the Second Wolf Legion as the exiled-Wolves reorganised their forces, with most of the Second's officer corps coming from the old Thirty-seventh Striker.
The Cluster was still forming when it was deployed in Operation BULLDOG to Pesht, here it was attacked and almost destroyed during the Smoke Jaguar counter attack in August 3059, during which Star Colonel Deener Vickers was killed.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 159, "2nd Wolf Legion"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 101 - "37th Striker Cluster"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 155
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 159, "2nd Wolf Legion (The Blood Kits)", Second Legion's officer corps were primarily 37th survivors