- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
As at 3059 the Carrack-class Transport Den Mother was serving as the CGB Den Mother within the Clan Ghost Bear touman alongside a sister ship of the same class, the CGB Yggdrasil, and was a part of the substantial flotilla of transport WarShips available to the Ghost Bears during this era. The Den Mother remained an active part of the Ghost Bear touman for the next decade and into the chaos of the Jihad.
Both the Den Mother and the Yggdrasil were the subject of a number of pirate attacks during the Jihad, but remained an essential part of the support network for the Clan Ghost Bear and subsequently the Ghost Bear Dominion, and both ships survived the conflict.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 86, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 60, "Naval Assets"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 11, "Fleet Assets"