Detroit Consolidated MechWorks
|Detroit Consolidated MechWorks|
The primary example of the Capellan Confederation's support for and benefits of the Trinity Alliance to the Magistracy of Canopus and Taurian Concordat, the Confederation rebuilt and updated a ruined BattleMech factory on Detroit, its position intended to bolster the New Colony Region.
Completed in 3060, DCM and its offshoots, Detroit Consolidated Aerospace and Detroit Consolidated Vehicle Works, manufacturers some of the Periphery's most cutting-edge war machines, producing armaments in equal numbers for the Magistracy Armed Forces, Taurian Defense Forces and Capellan Confederation Armed Forces despite the somewhat rocky relationship between all three parties.
When the New Colony Region declared its independence and was recognized as the Fronc Reaches, the Magistracy of Canopus recognized the small state in exchange for Detroit becoming a Magistracy protectorate. This put DCM completely under Magistracy control and promptly helped the Magistracy's economy.
When the Blakists attacked the world the Capellan Confederation sent reinforcements. These troops used the Danai artillery pieces produced there to drive the Blakists off-world. To add to the rocky relationship of the Trinity Alliance partners, there is disagreement about how to divide the profits: The Capellans want to divide them based on a per capita basis, the Magistracy thinks that it should have all the profits because Detroit is now part of their realm, and the Taurians want to split the profits evenly between the partner nations.
Detroit Consolidated MechWorks has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Krimari:|
|ABS-5Y Anubis||Light BattleMech|
|Detroit Type II Endo Steel||Anubis|
|Extralight Fusion Engine|
|Ceres Motors 210 XL||Anubis|
|Armor (BattleMechs & Combat Vehicles)|
|Hellespont Light Stealth||Anubis|
|Ceres Metals Model 666 w/Guardian ECM Suite||Anubis|
|Ceres Arms Striker||Anubis|
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 82
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 92
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 176
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 92, "Majesty Metals and Manufacturing Profile"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 18, "Produced Wasp 3L 'Mech Components".
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 230, "Produced Wasp 8T Components and Wasp 7MAF variant"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 48, "Produced Anubis Components"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 148, "Produced Troika Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 52, "Produced Danai Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 78, "Produced Eyleuka Components"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 14
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 17
- Experimental Technical Readout: Periphery, p. 3, "Produced Anubis Variant"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 76
- Field manual: 3145, p. 29, "Victoria Commonality"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 28, "Produced Anubis Components"