Devils Peak Production Site
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Devils Peak Production Site|
The Devils Peak Production Site was based in Devils Tower, North America. The facilities were heavily damaged by the Word of Blake, including the use of nuclear weapons to destroy the facility. The Blakists also inserted a computer virus that wiped the design data out of the computers.
Devils Peak Production Site has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Terra:|
|UBM-1A Revenant||Light BattleMech|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 60
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 154
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 153, "Revenant"