- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
With the Dieron Military District closest to Terra, the well respected Dieron Regulars frequently see action against both the Lyran Commonwealth and Federated Suns and boast more 'Mech regiments than any other military district.
In 2316 the Dieron Federation joined the Terran Hegemony. Despite this, there were enough citizens of the former Dieron Federation who wanted to join the Draconis Combine for the Combine to form the Dieron Regulars. The members of the Dieron Regulars were called "exiles waiting for the chance to go home." They frequently toured the Hegemony/Combine border, and as a result their senior officers were extensively trained in diplomacy. In the Star League Era the Dieron Regulars had their own academy, the Dieron Warriors' Academy. The Academy was based on Shimonita. At this time, each Dieron Regular BattleMech regiment was supported by three armor and three infantry regiments.
During the Succession Wars members of the Dieron Regulars were required to know the terrain, cities, and strategic locations of every planet in the Dieron Military District. Usually well-supplied by the Department of Procurement, the Dieron Regulars were considered the best of the regular formations of the DCMS. As there was so much interaction with the LCAF and AFFS the Dieron Regulars didn't usually support other forces outside the Dieron District.
In 3025 the Dieron Regulars were usually well-supplied, requiring only a minimal hassle with Procurement to get what they need. Of the five District Forces, the Dieron District Force had the best reputation among Kurita MechWarriors. There was almost always some action in the district. The Dieron Regulars did not adhere to a standard paint scheme. They adapt their 'Mechs according to the situation, except for the white with gold striping that they always choose for ceremonial occasions.
Takashi Kurita selected Isoroku Kurita as the new warlord of the Galedon Military District in 3057. As a cousin to Theodore Kurita he was in a position where his ambitions and loyalty could be proven. The Galedon District lost many of its units to other Districts and without a sufficient force as a foundation, the new Warlord could not harm the position of Theodore. Furthermore the ISF had increased the resources allocated to keep an eye on him. 
During the Jihad, four regiments of the Dieron Regulars were destroyed. With the formation of The Republic of the Sphere, the Dieron Military District ceased to exist. The surviving members of the Dieron Regulars were transferred to the New Samarkand Military District to become the New Samarkand Regulars.
|Commanding Officers of the Dieron Regulars|
Different per Unit.
Units of the Dieron Regulars
During the Star League era the Dieron Regulars battalions were frequently guests of the various planetary governors of worlds close to the border between the Hegemony and the Combine, and all of the senior staff were thoroughly trained in both diplomacy and protocol.
- 1st Dieron Regulars
- 2nd Dieron Regulars
- 3rd Dieron Regulars 
- 4th Dieron Regulars
- 5th Dieron Regulars
- 6th Dieron Regulars
- 7th Dieron Regulars
- 8th Dieron Regulars 
- 9th Dieron Regulars 
- 10th Dieron Regulars
- 11th Dieron Regulars
- 12th Dieron Regulars
- 13th Dieron Regulars
- 14th Dieron Regulars
- 15th Dieron Regulars 
- 16th Dieron Regulars
- 17th Dieron Regulars
- 18th Dieron Regulars 
- 19th Dieron Regulars
- 20th Dieron Regulars
- 21st Dieron Regulars
- 22nd Dieron Regulars
- 23rd Dieron Regulars
- 24th Dieron Regulars 
- 25th Dieron Regulars
- 26th Dieron Regulars
- 27th Dieron Regulars 
- 28th Dieron Regulars
- 29th Dieron Regulars
- 30th Dieron Regulars 
- 31st Dieron Regulars
- 32nd Dieron Regulars
- 33rd Dieron Regulars
- 34th Dieron Regulars
- 35th Dieron Regulars
- 36th Dieron Regulars
- 38th Dieron Regulars
- 40th Dieron Regulars
- 41st Dieron Regulars
- 42nd Dieron Regulars
- 44th Dieron Regulars 
- 45th Dieron Regulars
- 46th Dieron Regulars
- The 3rd Regulars was destroyed in 3068, later reformed in the Dark Age.
- The 8th Regulars was destroyed in 3075.
- The 9th Regulars was destroyed in 3052.
- The 12th Regulars was redesignated as the 12th New Samarkand Regulars.
- The 15th Regulars was disbanded in 3068.
- The 18th Regulars was destroyed in 3051.
- The 22nd Regulars was redesignated as the 22nd New Samarkand Regulars.
- The 24th Regulars was destroyed in 3062.
- The 27th Regulars was destroyed in 3050.
- The 30th Regulars was destroyed)
- The 40th Regulars was disbanded in 3075 for their part in the Luthien Coup of 3067)
- The 41st Regulars was destroyed in 3050.
- The 44th Regulars was destroyed in 3062.
- The 45th Regulars was redesignated as the 45th New Samarkand Regulars.
- The 46th Regulars was declared non-canon by errata.
Color Scheme and Insignia
The Dieron Regulars used whatever camouflage was appropriate to the terrain. On ceremonial occasions, they painted their machines white with golden stripes.
A Hatamoto-Chi in 2nd Dieron Regulars colors.
- When generating forces from the Dieron Regulars, there is a 50% chance that each MechWarrior, pilot and vehicle crew receives a +1 bonus to the equipment roll.
- When generating forces from the Dieron Regulars, there is a 25% chance that the maximum number of Advanced Components allowed per lance may be doubled.
- Field Report 2765: DCMS, p. 11
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 144
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 142 "The Dieron Regulars"
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine p.48
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 36
- Field Manual: 3085, pp. 40, 41
- Field Manual: 3145, pp. 53 - "Dieron Regulars"
- Field Report DCMS p.9
- Invading Clans p. 120
- Invading Clans pp. 112-114
- Field Manual Updates, p.107
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 29
- Invading Clans p. 35
- ClassicBattleTech forums: General Discussion, "46th Dieron Regulars": "The 46th Dieron Regulars" is an error in FCCW. There is no 46th Dieron Regulars at this time."
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 182, "Draconis Combine"