- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Doggerbank nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-994.668 : -280.913[e]|
Doggerbank is located in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery, spinward of the Vul Rift and rimward of the Axumite Providence and the Aquila Rift. The closest system to Doggerbank known to be inhabited is Refuel Base Gamma, a refueling station close to the Vul Rift and operated by Interstellar Expeditions during the thirty-first century. Although Refuel Base Gamma is Doggerbank's closest known inhabited neighbor, it still lies more than a hundred and ten light years distant from Doggerbank.
Doggerbank was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Doggerbank, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on Doggerbank.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Refuel Base Gamma||112.2||Malador Cluster||112.7||Star Cluster 814||170.9||Argondale||298.4|
|Landrum||321.9||Union of Samoyedic Colonies||330.7||Caesar's Crown||368.4||Mostaganem||381.0|
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"